- CrossFit Games 2014. Boise CrossFit Team, 8th place
- CrossFit Southwest Regionals 2013. Boise CrossFit Team
- CrossFit Southwest Reginals 2014. Boise CrossFit Team
- CrossFit Southwest Regionals 2016. C2X Team
- Caoching since 2012
- Physical Therapist, DPT
- BS Exercise Science Boise State University 2009
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy University of Utah 2012
was introduced to CF in 2011 while on Christmas break during grad school with my brother at a rec center and was hooked immediately. I joined a CF gym as soon as I got back to school and have been a member at CF gyms ever since. My favorite things about CF are; the community, the fact that CF can be adapted to anyone and everyone and how it can push you to do things you never thought possible.
My favorite movements in CF are the Olympic lifts. I had some very good Olympic lifting coaches early on in CF that helped me gain a great respect for the lifts and to develop a love for sport that has helped me significantly in CF.
Outside of the gym I love spending time with my beautiful wife Alia and our brand new baby Adaline as well as our two dogs Jax and Fawkes. I also enjoy MTB, snowboarding, camping and working on my truck.